Citation: 123.676.3 (Full image size: 66Kb)
The entrance to the old Odd Fellows building in downtown on the north side of Onondaga (Main) Street with the four-faced free-standing clock. Visible in the carving on the building's facade is the date 01 signifying its construction in 1901. This building was burned in December, 1917, and another built in its place. This building later became the American Legion building.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:30:48 pm