The July EcoChat will focus on watersheds and water quality within the City of Ames and in Story County. Join us to learn more about why water quality matters, what you can do to improve water quality in your community, and what projects the City of Ames has and will be working on to continue this focus.
- Dan Haug of Prairie Rivers of Iowa presents Story County 10 YR Water Quality Monitoring Plan
- Ashley Geesman of City of Ames Water & Pollution Control presents Water Pollution Control – Nutrient Reduction
- Liz Calhoun of City of Ames Public Works presents Celebrate the Waterways of Ames: 2021 Iowa River Town of the Year
- Jake Moore of City of Ames Public Works presents Urban Water Quality Improvements
- David Stein of Prairie Rivers of Iowa presents Finding and Identifying Pollinators in Story County
- August 3: Electric
More information and related materials are available at www.amespubliclibrary.org/ecochats.
Provided in partnership with Ames Public Library and the City of Ames.
Ames Public Library connects you to the world of ideas through diverse and inclusive resources and programs. We welcome program proposals via our website at bit.ly/APLprogram.