Portion of Champlin farm in foreground. Shows area later occupied by the Champlin building (built in 1909) on the corner of Welch and Lincoln Way. Boone Street (after 1914, Lincoln Way) can be seen directly beyond buggies and rubble. Looking north, around 1907. In left foreground can be seen Champlin Store (groceries). Wagon in center foreground is store's delivery wagon. In background can be seen the water tower (built in 1897) designed by Anson Marston, of the ISC engineering school, Alumni Hall (built in 1904-07), and Beardshear Hall (built 1903-06).