East side of Douglas between Onondaga and Fifth Streets. (Photo is part of 1907 panoramic.) Building on right -- after renovation -- now (1994) houses IES (utilities company) on the first floor. Carl Little & Co., real estate and insurance, occupied the building in the center on the second floor; the post office was on the first floor (note words on awning). The next post office was built on the corner of Fifth and Kellogg in 1912. The house at the far left was the home of Dr. Charles Hunt, a dentist; it later became the Ames Hotel.