The north side of Onondaga Street just east of the Douglas corner. Streetcar tracks indicate the picture was taken after 1907 (when tracks were installed). The street was paved and renamed in 1910. A popcorn wagon can be seen parked to the side of the Union National Bank on the corner of Onondaga and Douglas. Also visible on that corner is the barbershop pole indicating the location of the O.K. Barbershop in the basement of the bank building.