Part of the Iowa State College campus sometime before 1915. Today (1996), this is Union Drive. The view is looking west from the area of the future Memorial Union. College Creek at the left is now Lake LaVerne. Music Hall is now on the hill at the upper right and Friley residence hall was built on the hill beyond the second bend in this road. Some concrete curbs can be seen, but no paving.