Advertising, from around 1918, probably from an Iowa State College directory. Cliff's Place was a small luncheonette run by Cliff Shockley at 124 Main Street. Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. was located at 413 Northwestern where it cornered on Grand Avenue. Duitch Bros., located at 437 Lincoln Way was an early Ford dealership. Ochampaugh & Chilson, owned by Simeon Ochampaugh and Albert L. Chilson (who was the manager) was a plumbing business located at 126 Main Street.