Looking south on "old Lincoln Way," now Sheldon Avenue, toward Lincoln Way corner. Truck is spreading gravel. Note "open" Sheldon, then called Pike Street south of Lincoln Way. Streetcar tracks can be seen off to the left where they went south to Knapp Street. Sheldon Avenue was finally paved in 1921. The building on the right is an apartment building.