Looking northeasterly as gravel is spread on Lincoln Way in back of the old Iowa State College stadium (on Clyde Williams Field). The stadium was built in 1914-1915 by the Turner Improvement Company and had additions and remodeling in 1925, 1930, 1932, 1961, and 1966. It was razed in 1978. Streetcar tracks can be seen next to the stadium on the right side of the photo and following down the line of trees on the left side of the photo. Photo, courtesy of the Iowa Department of Transportation.