Remodeling of Alumni Hall on the campus of Iowa State University. This is the south side of the building, showing preparation for a considerable addition to the original structure. The addition included an elevator system. Notice the tile roof. The building was originally constructed in 1904-1907 with monies raised by the YMCA. The remodeling took place in 1988-1989. For the complete early history of this building see "Iowa State University Campus and Its Buildings, 1859-1979," by H. Summerfield Day.