Explore your world with an Iowa Libraries Adventure Pass!
Use your Ames Public Library card to check out a family pass to participating museums and
attractions—free of charge! Here's how:
- Check open dates/times of the attraction before reserving the date you want.
- Reserve your pass using an Ames Public Library account in good standing owned by an adult age 18 or older.
- Print your pass.
- Go to the attraction on the date specified on your pass.
- Turn in your printed pass.
- Show your valid photo ID, which must match the name on the pass.
A pass allows admission for two adults and two children unless otherwise noted.
NOTE: Passes may not be used for special member events.
If you are unable to use the pass at the reserved time, please call Customer Account Services at (515) 239-5646 ext. 2 to cancel your reservation. (Reservations must be cancelled by 10am on the day of the reservation.)