Explore your world with an Iowa Libraries Adventure Pass!
Use your Ames Public Library card to check out a family pass to participating museums and
attractions—free of charge! Here's how:
- Check open dates/times of the attraction before reserving the date you want.
- Reserve your pass using an Ames Public Library account in good standing owned by an adult age 18 or older who resides in the Ames Public Library service area.
- Print your pass.
- Go to the attraction on the date specified on your pass.
- Turn in your printed pass.
- Show your valid photo ID, which must match the name on the pass.
Before booking your pass, please contact the attraction or visit its website to find out about COVID-19 restrictions and changes.
A pass allows admission for two adults and two children unless otherwise noted.
NOTE: Passes may not be used for special member events.
Only residents of Story County can check out Adventure Passes with Ames Public Library card. If you live elsewhere, please talk to Library staff to learn how to access this resource.
If you are unable to use the pass at the reserved time, please call Customer Account Services at (515) 239-5646 ext. 2 to cancel your reservation. (Reservations must be cancelled by 10am on the day of the reservation.)