Learn the computer skills you're interested in! Computers are provided for all classes. You can guarantee your spot in a specific class by preregistering at the Library’s Adult Services Desk or by calling (515) 239-5646 extension 4.
Our November series focuses on Microsoft Office basics:
- November 1: Microsoft Word
- November 8: Microsoft PowerPoint
- November 15: Microsoft Excel
- November 22: Free Office Software
- November 29: Make a Greeting Card Using Microsoft Publisher (NEW Class!)
Ames Public Library connects you to the world of ideas through diverse and inclusive resources and programs. We welcome proposals via our website for programs at www.amespubliclibrary.org/programproposal and exhibits at https://www.amespubliclibrary.org/exhibit-proposal.