Starting Tuesday, May 19, we will begin offering curbside pickup ONLY for customers that already have holds waiting on our shelves.
If we have holds ready for you:
- You should receive an e-mail from us about setting up an appointment for Curbside Pickup.
- Please check your account online to see what items you have on hold.
- You can sign up for a Curbside Holds Pickup appointment through our event calendar.
Time slots are 30 minutes long and are available between 10am and 2pm Tuesday through Saturday.
- If you don't need the held items anymore, call (515) 23-5646 ext. 2 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have large fines or fees on your account, you may need to pay them before your holds can be checked out. You can pay your Ames Public Library fines online here.
If you don't have any holds ready:
- Sit tight! Once we free up some space for more holds (and make our way through a flood of returns!), we will open up holds and curbside pickup to all of library cardholders.
If you will need special assistance at your Curbside Holds Pickup, please let us know in the Special Notes.
For more information about our Curbside Holds Pickup service, visit www.amespubliclibrary.org/curbside.
Ames Public Library connects you to the world of ideas through diverse and inclusive resources and programs. We welcome proposals via our website for programs at www.amespubliclibrary.org/programproposal and exhibits at https://www.amespubliclibrary.org/exhibit-proposal.