Check out this book discussion group exploring social and cultural topics through the lens of fiction and nonfiction. The goal is to encourage deep reflection and nuanced discussion about how the topics' impacts manifest and resonate in modern society.
Participate in-person or on Zoom
To join us via Zoom, use the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88243554572?pwd=Z21vOUp1YzZYUFhJdXIzR1NpaC9lZz09
- January: Gold Diggers by Sanjena Sathian
- February: Future Feeling by Joss Lake
- March: All the Water I’ve Seen is Running by Elias Rodriques
- April: Bury My Heart at Chuck E. Cheese’s by Tiffany Midge
- May: The Swimming Pool Library by Alan Hollinghurst
- June: I Live a Life Like Yours: A Memoir by Jan Grue
Supported by the Ames Public Library Friends Foundation.
Ames Public Library connects you to the world of ideas through diverse and inclusive resources and programs. We welcome proposals via our website for programs at www.amespubliclibrary.org/programproposal and exhibits at https://www.amespubliclibrary.org/exhibit-proposal.